Winter Thursdays Postponed
The club is presently not very busy. Accordingly, we will not begin opening
for Thursday during the month of October. We will re-evaluate for November.
Last Updated September 18, 2020
- Re-opening of ORPC is subject to Provincial Phase 1 Guidelines. The Range may
be shut down at any time without prior notice, if ORPC becomes a contact point for infections or if the Province changes rules
regarding indoor Ranges.
- No entry to any person with COVID-19 symptoms. Please stay at home if you are feeling ill or have been in
contact with someone with Covid-19. The membership of any individual trying to circumvent this rule will be terminated
- Occupancy will be 50% of normal full capacity (lanes 2, 4, 6, 8 only) plus Range Officer.
- Please observe 2 meter distancing from other users/members inside the facility,
especially in and around the benches and shooting lanes.
- It is generally required that everyone inside the ORPC facility wear a face mask
or face covering
- Wearing a non-medical
mask/facial covering in the community is recommended for periods of time when it is not possible to consistently maintain
a 2 meter physical distance from others.
- Limited to Members only, with one family member, or guest living
under the same roof.
- No drop-ins allowed, until further notice.
- No waiting inside the Range or in the Meeting area. All users/members are to
remain outside until cycled into the facility. The outside door will be locked during active range sessions.
- Structured entry into and exit from the lanes will be enforced: Entry will proceed
to stall 8, 6, 4, and 2. Exit will be in reverse order, from 2, 4, 6, and then 8. A 2 meter separation distance mut be maintained
at all times. Follow instructions from the RO in charge.
will be by the RO, with no signature required. Identity will be checked against the sign-up and/or membership lists.
- Fixed time limits
will be enforced:
- 10 minute entry for preparation, including uncasing firearm with RO instruction
- 30 minute shooting time
- 10 minute for locking, casing, and exit
- 10 minute RO cleaning
- Start of next group
- COVID-19 rules will be added outside on the entrance doorway.
- Rules and requirements during this time will not be debated with RO(s). Failure
to comply with these rules may result in immediate ejection and/or termination of membership.
- Washrooms will NOT be open for users in the Range.
Updated June 4, 2020